Defined Contribution Plans
Gives financial institutions and plan sponsors a complete solution for administering individual and group retirement arrangements, including stock purchase plans, savings plans and profit sharing plans.
- Designed to manage an entire book of business, for an unlimited number of client-defined investment products and plan designs.
- You have the flexibility to add new clients and plans, and offer new financial products to current and expanding markets.
- Investment accounts can be set up for any business entity, not only member plans.
- There is no limit to the number of funds or plans in which a member can participate.
- Fund attributes include various fund valuation frequencies, trade cut-off time and settlement days.
- Full audit logging capability for all data changes and financial transactions.
- Web self-service for plan sponsors, employers, members and other stakeholders
As a global application, CPAS v5 supports multiple languages, currencies and tax domains.
- Daily exchange rates are maintained to support inter-fund transfers and reporting.
- Deposits and investments can be made in different currencies.
- Frequent trading monitoring, late trade processing and straight-through processing allow for up-to-the-minute transactions.