CPAS v5 manages and delivers everything administrators, employers, members and retirees need, as an end-to-end solution.
- Manages receipt and reconciliation of employer and employee contributions.
- Maintains member accounts and historical data.
- Calculates benefits for all life events.
- Processes pension payroll and lump sum benefit payments.
- Produces member communications.
- Performs interim and annual update and reporting processes
- Administers payroll and non-recurring disbursement processing.
Reduce administration time
Take advantage of workflow, case management and straight-through-processing features that create efficiencies through automation and visibility to work in progress.
- Integrated data validation improves the integrity of information collected and maintained.
- Immediate access to historical data records, calculation estimates and final benefit calculation details.
- A user-friendly design for administrators, with event based workflows and wizards to make the system easy to use.
CPAS v5 supports multi-jurisdictional requirements and legislation from a single integrated Oracle database.
Deliver exceptional service
Give members, retirees, employers and other stakeholders the information they need.
- Online access to documents, forms, letters and other vital communication in an unlimited number of member languages.
- Internet access to employer, member and retiree self-service.
- Immediate production of benefits statements, payment options, estimates and final calculations for distribution to members and employers.
CPAS v5 lets you respond as client’s self- service needs evolve. Integrated self-service and mobile access gives members their account information and tools to help them in retirement planning.
Respond to changes in plan design, legislation and administration practices.
Move forward with an architecture unmatched in the industry. Table-driven rules and an actuarial engine enable changes in plan rules and legislation to be easily implemented.
- Generate the information and file extracts needed for policy discussions supporting proposed plan changes,
- Quickly implement and test changes.
- Give plan administrators the capability to execute plan changes, reducing the support from internal programmers or outside consultants.
CPAS v5 is ideally suited to support a phased rollout of self- services. While other companies attempt to add-on this kind of the flexibility, we have it built in.