A global supplier of pension administration software solutions for public and private pension plans, sponsors, third-party administrators and financial institutions.
The trusted solution for more than 150 organizations in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, China and Africa, CPAS technology administers over 2,000 plans and 2.5 million members worldwide.
- Used by pension plan sponsors and administrators in government, retail and manufacturing sectors as well as Taft-Hartley, professional and financial services.
- A complete solution for defined benefit, defined contribution and hybrid retirement savings plans, and health, welfare and group life insurance plans.
- Multi-language, multi-currency and multi-jurisdictional.
- Designed for the Internet and for member and employer self-service.
Founded in 1985 for Canada’s complex legislative landscape, CPAS became the country’s largest vendor of retirement systems technology. With nearly three decades of success and worldwide growth, CPAS became a part of the Xerox family in 2013 to strengthen the global innovation company’s suite of offerings for modernizing government.
- CPAS is the only pension system vendor ranked in the Top 100 Independent Software Companies in Canada (Branham 200), a distinction it has held for 13 years.
- Among the first pension software companies to be registered to the ISO 9001 quality standard, a certification it has maintained since 2001.