If you are customer focused and enjoy a challenge, we want to talk to you.
CPAS Systems Inc., A Xerox Company, is a dynamic, technology-driven company with global clients. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package and a flexible, friendly work environment where talent and hard work are rewarded.
Here’s what you can expect working at CPAS:
- We have great clients, and you will build partnerships with some of the best-known corporate names.
- You will have ownership of your job, and the authority to do it well.
- You will receive training to allow you to take on as much responsibility as you want.
- You will work with dedicated professionals committed to working as a team.
- You will work for a company that has one of the lowest staff turnovers in the industry — for a reason!
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Senior Pension Business Analyst
You are well organized, able to work in a multi-tasked environment, a team player, with excellent knowledge of pension benefits and legislation relating to US and Canadian pension plans. You must be able to solve complex problems, communicate well and work in a technical environment.
You have a University degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years pension or retirement savings related experience. Designation with or extensive experience and knowledge of the following is also required: Pension plan administration (DB and/or DC), and PPAC or CEBS course completion.
Intermediate Programmer Analyst
You will work as a team member on the configuration, installation and support of our software for clients around the world. You ideally have a University degree and at least 2-3 years of solid programming experience. Your experience and technical skills include Oracle PL/SQL and Java. Experience with Crystal Reports and Cognos BI are a bonus.